This entry was posted in Recipes and tagged Strawberry, Sugar Free, Waterbath. Bookmark the permalink.
Light Strawberry Jam - Sugar Free
Recipe type: Jam
- 4 cups crushed strawberries
- 1 cup unsweetened white grape juice
- 3 Tbsp Ball® RealFruit™ Low or No-Sugar Needed Pectin
- 6 (8 oz) half pint glass preserving jars with lids and bands
- PREPARE boiling water canner. Heat jars and lids in simmering water until ready for use. Do not boil. Set bands aside.
- COMBINE strawberries and juice in a 6- to 8-quart saucepan. Gradually stir in pectin. Bring mixture to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down, over high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Skim foam if necessary.
- LADLE hot jam into hot jars leaving 1cm headspace. Wipe rim. Center hot lid on jar. Apply band and adjust until fit is fingertip tight.
- PROCESS filled jars in a boiling water canner for 10 minutes. Remove jars and cool. Check for seal after 24 hours. Lids should not flex up and down when center is pressed.
Makes 6 Half Pint (8oz) Jars
Tags: Strawberry, Sugar Free, Waterbath